5D4N Enchanting Ljiang & Shangri-laLand Tour SGD1738
Lijiang in Naxi the language means "the bend of the JInsha River". Lijiang is located on the first bend of the Yangtze River. Lijiang Ancient Town was added in to the World Heritage list by the UNESCO on December, 4th, 1997 for its unique Naxi culture. There are lots of interesting sights around Lijiang. The lofty snow-capped Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, 35 km north of Lijiang appears on almost every postcard of the area.
Attractive Highlights :
- Lijiang Ancient Town
- Dongba Character Lesson
- Experience Local Family Dining
- Bike Round The Village Home
- Visit - Tibetan Family
- Learn To Make Bettered Tea
- Bike Round The Village
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Arrival - Kunming - Domestic Flight to Lijiang (B/L/D)Arrival at Kunming Airport and onwards for your domestic flight to Lijiang and be greeted by our local tour guide upon arrival in Lijiang. After which, proceed to visit Lijiang Ancient Town.Day 2: Lijiang (B/L/D)Breakfast and start the day with a visit to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain which is the highest mountain at lowest latitude in the northern hemisphere with its major peak of 5596 meters above sea level. It is opposite to Haba Snow Mountain with Jinsha River flowing across through between them. Along the mountain top it is all covered by snow all around the year and that makes it look like a jade dragon lying on the top of the mountain, therefore it was named “Jade Dragon Snow Mountain”. In the afternoon, embark on a brief lesson on Dongba Character. The Dongba Culture is said to been passed on by the Dongbas who were sages that integrated song, dance, the classics, history, painting and medicine. They enjoyed a high social position within the Naxi group. At present, there are no more than 30 Dongbas living in Lijiang, so it is a memorable experience for travelers to visit them. Thereafter, visit the Black Dragon Pool Park, which is also called Jade Spring Park since the water of the pond is green as a shining jade. Tonight, experience dinning with a local family for dinner.Day 3: Lijiang - Shangri-la (B/L/D)Breakfast, this morning, your day begins with a visit to Baisha Village. Here, you can find the earliest Naxi architectures of Lijiang in Baisha. They were built in the early days of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644) with a simple and unsophisticated style. All the traditional old Chinese houses along the cobbled lanes are still looking like part of the ancient period except some of them are now turned into shops for selling arts and crafts to visitors. After which, continue your journey to Shangri-la and visit The Tiger Leaping Gorge, the world’s deepest river canyon. For dinner, enjoy a Tibetan Hot Pot.Day 4: Shangri-la (B/L/D)After breakfast, you will visit Potatso National Park and after which a visit to a Tibetan Home to have a better understanding of the life of a local Tibetan. Here, you will have chance to make Bettered Tea, a drink of the Tibetans, made from tea leaves, yak butter and salt.Day 5: Shangri-la - Lijiang - Departure (B)After breakfast, drive to Lijiang airport for your domestic to Kunming. Own arrangement thereafter for your International flight to Singapore.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Price Quoted based on Land Tours only
- Itinerary sequence subject to changes
- Private Touring
- Lifestyle Indulgence
- English Speaking
- Hands-On Activities
- Value Add Inclusions
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- 4 Meals (Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners)
- Airport Meet & Greet/Arrival, Departure Transfers
- English Speaking Guided Tour
- Flexi Departures
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).